CruzPro WTP110 Precision sea water temperature gauge with NMEA 0183 output
Download User's Manual PDF
CE Certified and RoHS compliant
Waterproof front case
- Operating Voltage:
- 9.5 - 33.0 VDC
- Current Drain:
- 0.045 amps nominal (depends on backlight level)
- 4 digit LCD, red LED backlighting
- Temperature Trend Arrows
- Alarm bell
- 5 levels of backlighting including OFF
- External backlight ON/OFF control
- Trend Indicator:
- User Settable Temperature Trend Sensitivity
- User Settable Hi and Low Temperature Alarms
- Resettable Min. and Max. Temperature Seen Memories
- +/- 0.01 deg F or C (adjustable by user)
- 32.00 deg F (0.00 deg C) to 99.99 deg F (37.77 deg C)
- Standard 10Kohm or 30Kohm (Dytek) NTC thermister. Bronze and plastic versions available separately (see below).
- Data Output:
- NMEA 0183 serial 4800 BAUD, $VWMTW, $IIXDR
- 4.3" x 4.3" (110m x 110mm)
- 2-1/8" (55mm) round hole
WTP110The CruzPro WTP110 provides accurate digital instrumentation
for sea water temperature with a resolution of 0.01 degree
Fahrenheit or Celsius.
For maximum accuracy, the displayed temperature may be
calibrated using the front panel keys to compensate for slight
differences in temperature transducers.
You can set high and low temperature alarms and a temperature
trend arrow lets you know with a glance if the sea temperature
is getting warmer, cooler or constant.
Five levels of backlighting can be selected and remotely
switched ON/OFF. All setup and calibration constants are
saved to a nonvolatile memory.
With its large display digits, the WTP110 draws only .035 amps
and only .055 amps with full backlighting. Both transom
mount and thru-hull mount temperature transducers are available
The WTP110 works with both 10Kohm and 30Kohm temperature
senders and is fully compatible with the popular Dytek
The unit displays sea water temperature from 32.00 deg F (0.00 deg C) to 99.99 deg F. (37.77 deg C) in hundreths of a degree. The units of display are easily selected from the front panel.
The WTP110 outputs NMEA 0183 serial data sentences of temperature in both degrees F and degrees C at 4800 BAUD.
In the NMEA 0183 sentences below, *cs is the check sum:
Water temperature (Degrees C): $VWMTW,xx.xx,C*CS
Water temperature (Degrees F): $IIXDR,G,xx.xx*CS
Where xx.x is the displayed value of temperature in deg. C or F.
This ASCII information can be used to log performance or repeat the display information at a remote location
on the matching CruzPro RP60,Rp110 and/or MaxRp110 data repeaters (see www.cruzpro.com/rp30.html
, www.cruzpro.com/rp110.html and www.cruzpro.com/maxrp110.html).
Plastic transom mount and bronze thru-hull temperature transducers with 25 foot (7.9 M) cables are seperately available for the WTP110.